- That witnesses and whistleblowers would come forth.
- That godly, patriotic lawyers, investigators and advisors across the country will rise up to prosecute the many local and state election fraud cases that are about to emerge.
- That judges across the country as well as the Supreme Court will fairly adjudicate based solely upon the evidence, truth, US Constitution and our established body of law.
- That a deep and thorough cleansing of our government – including, but not limited to – our political, legal, law enforcement, educational, military, economic, national security, bureaucratic and judicial systems will result from this process.
- That those who are guilty will be found guilty.
- That those found guilty will pay a fair, just and constitutional penalty for their crimes in order that our republic may preserved and that future law breakers would think twice about repeating their mistakes.
- That the lawyers, investigators, politicians, informants, judges, reporters and anyone else pursuing truth and justice in this matter would be granted supernatural courage, wisdom, discernment, guidance and energy, and that they and their families would be surrounded with hedges of divine protection.
- That those defrauded in the election would be vindicated, and awarded whatever seat is rightfully theirs.
- That the national and global powers (whether they be private individuals, personalities, politicians, academics, foundations, media outlets, social media platforms, financial institutions, corporations, governments, etc.) that have conspired to develop, fund, conceal, deceive, perpetrate or enable this fraud would be exposed for who and what they are, and that they would be publicly discredited, bankrupted, sentenced and removed from the playing field.
- That the Holy Spirit would convict and break the heart of every single person who had anything to do with this corruption, and that they would genuinely confess, repent and turn to the only one qualified to fully forgive, cleanse and redeem.
- That the forces (physical and spiritual) that would seek to cause division, anarchy and destruction would be quelled, and that lives and property would be spared.
- That the Church would continue in prayer with an attitude of humility, grace, and thankfulness, forsaking vindictiveness, arrogance and pride.
From Govpray.com as posted on IFApray.com on Nov. 21, 2020
Book of Wisdom, Chapter 1
Exhortation to Righteousness, the Key to Life
1Love righteousness, you who judge the earth; think of the LORD in goodness, and seek him in integrity of heart;
2Because he is found by those who do not test him, and manifests himself to those who do not disbelieve him.
3For perverse counsels separate people from God, and his power, put to the proof, rebukes the foolhardy;
4Because into a soul that plots evil wisdom does not enter, nor does she dwell in a body under debt of sin.
5For the holy spirit of discipline flees deceit and withdraws from senseless counsels and is rebuked when unrighteousness occurs.
6For wisdom is a kindly spirit, yet she does not acquit blasphemous lips; Because God is the witness of the inmost self and the sure observer of the heart and the listener to the tongue.
7For the spirit of the LORD fills the world, is all-embracing, and knows whatever is said.
8Therefore those who utter wicked things will not go unnoticed, nor will chastising condemnation pass them by.
9For the devices of the wicked shall be scrutinized, and the sound of their words shall reach the LORD, for the chastisement of their transgressions;
10Because a jealous ear hearkens to everything, and discordant grumblings are not secret.
11Therefore guard against profitless grumbling, and from calumny withhold your tongues; For a stealthy utterance will not go unpunished, and a lying mouth destroys the soul.
12Do not court death by your erring way of life, nor draw to yourselves destruction by the works of your hands.
13Because God did not make death, nor does he rejoice in the destruction of the living.
14For he fashioned all things that they might have being, and the creatures of the world are wholesome; There is not a destructive drug among them or any domain of Hades on earth,
15For righteousness is undying. The Wicked Reject Immortality and Righteousness Alike
16It was the wicked who with hands and words invited death, considered it a friend, and pined for it, and made a covenant with it, Because they deserve to be allied with it.
1) Pray that we will "pass the test". Trying times, the waiting, things are unsure, the vexation and hopeless that tries to over run us...are all trials to see if we will keep our eyes on the Lord! Pray for those who do not know the Lord and do not have coping mechanisms. James 1:3 – You know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.
2) Post Election Issues:
a. Every legal vote to be counted. "A false balance is an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is his delight. When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom. The integrity of the upright guides them, but the crookedness of the treacherous destroys them." Proverbs 11: 3
b. Insight and discernment for those uncovering voter fraud.
"And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ."Philippians 1:9–10
c. Protection for those coming forward with the testimony of fraud.
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all." Isaiah 41: 10-12
"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Fear the Lord, you his holy people, for those who fear him lack nothing." Psalm 34: 7-9
d. A Supreme Court decision that would allow full investigation of voting processes in Pennsylvania to root out fraud and incompetent systems.
Lord, we pray that You would expose all that has been done in secret and bring it into the light! We pray that there would be a hunger and thirst for righteousness (integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking, feeling and acting). We pray that NONE of us would be settled with a falsified outcome, but that we would instead pursue and pray for truth to be revealed! We pray for a nation that desires an election process that will be enveloped in integrity – that this present election would be exposed to the light, and that Americans will be able to trust that EACH voice counts. THAT is why we vote – and Lord, we pray that You would help this nation transform our democratic process to be one that is true. From IFA https://ifapray.org/blog/we-must-contend-for-one-nation-under-god/ifapray.org/blog/we-must-contend-for-one-nation-under-god/https://ifapray.org/blog/we-must-contend-for-one-nation-under-god/
3) Cocaine, meth and marjiuana, in small amounts being legalized in several states.
From The FamilyFoundation of Virginia on Nov. 11, 2020: "voters made Oregon the first state to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of street drugs such as cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine.' "Voters in the District of Columbia also decided to decriminalize pyschedelic mushrooms."
4) Declare: We are one nation under God, with liberty and justice for all!
5) Protests scheduled for D.C. on Sunday November 15. Report from Capital Hill Prayer Partners blog on 11/12 as quoted below: "WTOP News Radio here in Washington, D.C. is reporting that hundreds of protestors will converge on the city this weekend to demand that President Trump concedes the election.
Meanwhile, about the same number of demonstrators are also set to descend upon the city, demanding that Joe Biden will stand down.
The report indicated that, in addition, numerous local and federal authorities are monitoring this situation and will have their own "police force" in place to quell any anticipated violence. At the same time, many of the streets in the city, near the White House, will be shut down, so traffic will be a mess, too"
EXECUTING JUSTICE THROUGH PRAYER A prayer guide for establishing kingdom principles in government (By Wanda Alger – wandaalger.me)
So, justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. (Isaiah 59:14 NIV). In a day when righteous decrees and godly judgments need to be established and upheld in the land, intercessors can pave the way for change by praying these timeless scriptural principles and truths. Pray for these principles to be known as powerful deterrents to evil and essential tools for demonstrating God’s kingdom on the earth. (All Scripture passages are taken from the New International Version unless otherwise noted.)
PRINCIPLES FOR EXECUTING JUSTICE:
Establish righteous judges.
- Choose some wise, understanding, and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you (Deuteronomy 1:13).
- Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow (Isaiah 1:17).
•Pray that God would raise up godly men and women who can serve as judges.
•Pray that those already appointed would exhibit godly wisdom, understanding, and respect, and that favor would rest on those who do.
Rule with the fear of the Lord.
- He appointed judges in the land, in each of the fortified cities of Judah. He told them, “Consider carefully what you do, because you are not judging for mere mortals but for the Lord, who is with you whenever you give a verdict. Now let the fear of the Lord be on you. Judge carefully, for with the Lord our God there is no injustice or partiality or bribery” (2 Chronicles 19:5-7).
- Do not pervert justice or show partiality. Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the innocent. Follow justice and justice alone, so that you may live and possess the land the Lord your God is giving you (Deuteronomy 16:19-20).
•Pray that the fear of the Lord would come upon public officials so that their decisions would demonstrate justice for all without partiality.
•Pray that those serving in elected positions would avoid taking bribes, recognizing patterns of manipulation or flattery to garner favor.
Overturn evil and subdue terror.
- When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers (Proverbs 21:15).
- You, Lord, hear the desire of the afflicted; You encourage them, and You listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, so that mere earthly mortals will never again strike terror (Psalm 10:17-18).
•Pray that true justice will overrule the evildoer and nullify the terrorist. (See Amos 5:15)
•Pray for fair trials and hearings that will bring justice to the oppressed and freedom to the captives. (See Psalm 37:32-34)
Stand for truth and integrity.
- Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness. Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd, and do not show favoritism to a poor person in a lawsuit (Exodus 23:1-2).
- Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom (James 2:12).
•Pray for integrity in reporting cases and causes, and for those who testify, to do so with honesty, uprightness, and verified facts. (See Deuteronomy 1:16-17)
•Pray that truth and righteous judgments would be spoken of in the spirit of life and liberty, knowing that God’s judgments always bring hope and blessing.
Bring to justice those who oppose the law of the land and the Word of Truth.
- Whoever says to the guilty, “You are innocent,” will be cursed by peoples and denounced by nations. But it will go well with those who convict the guilty, and rich blessing will come on them (Proverbs 24:24).
- Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless (Isaiah 10:1-2).
•Pray that those who have been responsible for unjust decrees and judgments would be brought to account and those guilty would receive righteous judgment.
•Pray for ungodly counsel to be dismissed and overruled, and for righteous wisdom to be favored and celebrated. (See Proverbs 28:5, Isaiah 61:8, and 59:17-19)
Rule with fairness for all people.
- If you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers (James 2:7).
-Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears Him and does what is right” (Acts 10:34).
• Pray that God’s compassion and equal care would be extended to all under the law. (See Philippians 1:9)
• Pray that the fear of the Lord and God’s compassion would rightly discern each heart so that honest and impartial decisions can be rendered. (See James 3:17-18)
Prayer guide from IFA and Derek Prince Ministries.
1. Pray for God’s purposes to be fulfilled in our nation. (Prv 29:2, 2 Tm 1:9, Ps 99:1-9)
2. Pray that the schemes of the enemy would be exposed, dismantled, and destroyed. (1 Pt 5:8)
3. Pray for swift justice for any unlawful or corrupt action that is taken to thwart our nation’s Constitution, laws, or integrity. (Eph 4:28, Prv 21:15)
4. Pray for the election process to be fair, honest, and free of corruption and manipulation. (2 Cor 8:21)
5. Pray for candidates to have an encounter with Christ that is life-changing if they do not know Him. (Ps 145:18)
6. Pray for candidates and leaders who are God-fearing to be protected, continue seeking God, and to have favor. (2 Cor 9:8, Ps 111:10)
7. Pray that believers conduct due diligence on candidates and their positions, and that they would weigh those positions with the Word of God. (Heb 5:14, Hos 14:9)
8. Pray that believers would take their responsibility to vote seriously, and would cast their votes in much greater numbers. (Prv 29:2)
9. Pray for citizens to be able to discern the truth as they hear the candidates, see ads, watch debates, and tune in to pundits and the media. May they have the desire to seek truth and discern it. (Ps 43:3, Hos 14:9)
10. Pray that discourse would be civil and respectful during this time of polarizing views. (Eph 4:32)
11. Pray for physical protection for our President, Vice President, all candidates, and current leaders during this time. (2 Thes 3:3, Ps 34:7)
12. Pray that the election outcome would result in our nation being poised for greater spiritual growth and revival. (Ps 85:6, 2 Chr 7:14, Ps 22:27)